יום רביעי, מרץ 28, 2007

Bariloche - the city of chocolate, ice cream and steaks

Our next destination after being in Pucon was Bariloche in Argentina.
Just for you to keep up, we are going to go back and forward between Chile and Argentina, so I hope you will keep up with the stories.

We heard so much about this city before even got here, so in some way we already felt like we have been here.

The first thing we did when we arrived to the city, after we find a place to sleep, was visiting all the chocolate shops. I still don't understand why there is so many, and what is there obsession about chocolate?! Maybe one of you can tell me...



















After that we went and indulge ourselves with an amazing dinner at Don Alberto de Parilla, which mean meat and lots of it.
When we waited to our course we observed the portions other people got, and we were afraid we made a mistake with the amount of meat we asked. You can't believe how much meat they give you.
The don't ask how much gram you what, just if you want 1/2 portion or full portion.
We choose 1.5 portion and I think we got about 1 kilo of fillet steak. And I'm not talking about the chips we got. Well this is Bariloche...

The next day we tried the ice cream, but I must say that I didn't fall from my feet. The Italian ice cream in Israel is much better.









And Also I didn't say anything about the chocolate. Well, as I say it's amazing the amount of chocolate you see on the street, but again I think Max Brener has better chocolate and flavoures. But, it's my taste.

אין תגובות: