יום שישי, ינואר 05, 2007

shiny hot New Zealand

An amazing event has just accrued in New Zealand. The sun has come out, and not just for 2 or 3 hours, for 5 hole days.
You can't believe what it doe's to the local kiwi person.
We are now in QueensTown, one of the ski resort in New Zealand, but it seems that when the sun comes out it's like Eilat combine with "Lel Ahava" in "Zemach" (Tebaria).

All the local people from all around New Zealand come here and to Omarue (The previous town we have been) to do camping!!! not to go to an hotel or something more suitable for a vacation and just laying on the lake's beach and trying to fry themselves.

I'm not sure if you all aware to the fact that New Zealand has a very dangerous sun, due to the big hole in the ozone they have in this area. Now, the really funny thing is that the big hole they have here is because of all the sheep they have here (and they have a lot!!!). If you now try to figure out what to sheeps and the hole in the ozone layer, then I'll tell you - They fart a lot... Yes, I must tell this is the truly honest truth.

Ok, now back to my story.
So They are doing camping, catch some sun and doing lot of water activities. And all the activities is with stuff they brought from home. Like Jet sky, Jet Boat, Kayaks and so on.
They are truly spacial species that we the Israeli can't understand.
Every day that goes by here we are amazed by their behavior and their mentality.

At first, I thought that it's my mouracin genes that make me so annoyed with everything they are telling us or they do, but even Izick started to say they are getting on his nerves.
The funny thing, is that in general they are very nice people and they are very polite and everything, but they are the total opposite of the typical Israeli person. And even thought we say that the typical Israeli person is not a nice role model, still I hope that some of our nature will rube on them.
Ok, enough talking about the local people.

You probably think how it is that we have a lot of time to write in our blog? well, the thing is that I'm all a lone now after Izick left me and went to do some rafting.
If you ask why I'm not with him? well, I'm not crazy and I'm not about to kill myself for 4 hours rush in the New Zealand's water.
On the other hand Izick really wanted to do it, so I'm not about to stop him. Although I must say I really worry for him right now.

Tomorrow we continue with our driving to Makaroa. From there we are about to go on the Galespy pass track. It spouse to be 3 night track.
I hope that this track will be better then the last one (remember Izick post?).

אין תגובות: