יום ראשון, נובמבר 19, 2006

Saying GoodBye

Over the last week, we said goodbye to all of our friend.
Apparently, saying goodbye, it's not so easy as it seems.
Starting from Sunday, I've started baking cakes for friends from work, it took me 3 nights.

Eventually, I had 5 cakes and 3 type of cookies for my work and to izick's.
On Wednesday I brought the cakes to work, and had a small goodbye party to all of my work colleagues, It was very nice, but this wasn't the end of it. The next day I came to work to do "Tofese Tiulim", just like in the army.

Finally at 15:00 on Thursday it was my last Goodbye. Then it was izick's turn.
He also had a goodbye party with the cakes I made for him.
The cakes were eaten very quickly, but the goodbyes were endless...
http://picasaweb.google.com/izick.klein/izickgoodbyefromwork

From this point the packing started...





and now after 3 days of packing and 10 goodbyes ,we are ready to go...

2 תגובות:

אנונימי אמר/ה...

אני לא זכיתי לטעום מהעוגות :(

נווית & איציק מקווה שאתם נהנים וכבר שכחתם מהאירגונים המתישים לפני עזיבתכם

מחכים לעידכונים

תבלו

sharon אמר/ה...

רק מהקריאה של כל המסלול אני מאבדת קלוריות
נשמע שאתם עושים חיים
מאיפה נשאר לכם כח לכתוב אח"כ?
מקוים שאתם נהנים
פה יורד מבול

אוהבים
שרון סמי רועי ועומר
שלחתי לכם תמונות